Hyatt Group Sales Manager in CALGARY, Canada
We are looking for a Group Sales Manager The Group Sales Manager is responsible for selling facilities, services of the hotel. The Group Sales Manager will be an individual who is passionate about customer services and enjoys working in a fast paced environment, and a drive for exceeding budgeted sales goals.
As a Group Sales Manager you will be responsible for
- Selling guest rooms, meeting space and other Hyatt services to customer groups
- Managing accounts and conducting site inspections
- Soliciting and generating business
- Preparing and presenting effective proposals
- Maintaining well organized documentation and reports
- Leading event meetings
Working as a team member with the sales and catering staff
Why Hyatt Regency Calgary At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
/ 2017 Employer of Choice, Hyatt Regency Calgary - Alberta Hotel & Lodging Association / / * * / / Hyatt rated #9 in fortune 100 best companies to work for in 2018 /
We Are Energizing: When speaking with our guests, we are dynamic, refreshing and stimulating
We Are Clever: Here, we do things the smart way, not just the way they’ve always been done before. We’re always thinking one step ahead, satisfying guests’ needs in unique, delightful and surprising ways, as they go through their day.
We Are Confident: We’re innovators and experts at providing the experiences, care and amenities our guests want, all delivered with enthusiasm and pride. They can feel relaxed and confident because we’ve got everything covered.
Hyatt associates work in a 24/7 environment that demands exceptional performance and shifts that may change due to business needs, yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of 1-3 years of hotel sales or comparable experience preferred
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Prefer completion of a Hyatt Corporate Management Training Program or equivalent training
- Prefer selling, negotiating, business writing and presentation skills training
Primary Location: CA-AB-Calgary
Organization: Hyatt Regency Calgary
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CAL001987